Andrology / Embryology Services
The South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine is pleased to have onsite Andrology and Embryology Laboratories under the direction of Senior Embryologist, Inea Collazo.
On March 20, 2008 our laboratories were dedicated in honor of our previous senior embryologist Esther A. Riley.
"The Esther Riley Laboratories for Assisted Reproductive Technologies" are accredited by CAP (College of American Pathologists) and operate under the guidelines of the Society for Assisted Reproductive Technology (SART). We offer the latest clinically proven advancements in infertility testing and treatment including andrology and embryology:
- Complete Semen Analysis.
- Semen Culture
- Sperm antibody testing
- Sperm Cryopreservation and Short-term storage
- Sperm Processing for Intrauterine Insemination.
- Artificial Insemination by Sperm Donor
Sperm Function Testing
- Acrosome Reaction Assay
- Sperm Decondensation Assay
- Sperm Survival Testing
Sperm Processing For Assisted Reproductive Technologies
- Testicular and epydidimal sperm extraction and processing for ICSI
- Sperm processing for IVF
- In Vitro Fertilization - Embryo Transfer (IVF-ET)
- Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
- Sequential in vitro embryo culture:
- Day 3 embryo culture and transfer
- Day 5 (Blastocyst stage) embryo culture and transfer
- Selective Assisted Hatching
- Embryo Cryopreservation and Short-term storage
- Frozen/Thawed embryo transfer
If you want to know more about these tests, click here to go to our Q&A section.